PRIVACY ACT AUTHORIZATION
In compliance with the 196th piece of Italian Legislation passed on 30.6.2003 – Protection of personal data – in accordance with art. 13, we inform you that:
Your Privacy rights may be exercised at any time, in compliance with the 196th piece of Italian Legislation passed in 2003 in accordance with art. 7, which is fully quoted as follows:
- the personal data which you submit will be used within the limits and for the purpose of our current relationship; in particular the processing of data will be based on the inherent and consequent fulfillments of all the administrative, commercial, accounting and taxation activities of our Company;
- the provision of data is optional. However, failure to provide such data and consent to handle personal information will make it impossible to meet legal obligations;
- your personal data will be processed correctly and in accordance with the decree, as specified in art. 11;
- in addition, the processing will be carried out using electronic and/or automated tools, which can be accessed exclusively by authorized persons in full respect of the Privacy Code, especially of the Technical Regulation in Minimum Security Measures – Annex B of the 196th piece of Italian Legislation passed in 2003;
- the data will not be communicated to other persons, nor will it be distributed to third parties; the holder of the data is Sound Corporation, with its legal headquarters in Via Monti Urali, 29/31/33 42100 Reggio Emilia (RE).
- the party concerned reserves the right to obtain confirmation, and receive it in an intelligible format, as to whether or not his/her personal data exists, although it may not yet be registered.
- the party concerned has the right to receive indication of:
- the origin of his/her personal data;
- the purposes and methods by which it will be processed;
- the logic applied in case of data processing carried out with the use of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the holder, responsible person and designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated, or who may become acquainted in person with State representatives, officials or delegates.
- the party concerned has the right to obtain:
- an update, correction or, when necessary, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data which is not necessary to be retained in relation to the purpose for which it was collected or consecutively provided;
- a declaration that the aforementioned operations a) and b) have been brought to the attention of the parties to whom the data was provided or distributed, also regarding their content, except in the case in which such a fulfillment proves impossible, or the efforts involved are disproportionate to the right reserved.
- The party concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal information regarding him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of the data collection;
- the handling of his/her personal data intended for the distribution of advertising material, either direct sales, market research or business communication.
Your rights can be exercised by emailing email@example.com or sending a written request to:
Sound Corporation group
Via Monti Urali, 29/31/33
42100 - Reggio Emilia (RE)